Thursday, November 8, 2012

What's in a name?

I have been trying to start this blog for more than six weeks now.  I get all ready to go with a million ideas in my head about things I want to write and I get to that daunting page that says Title:            .

That blank space has never bothered me before.  Titles are easy, writing is fun, why can't I name it!!??

I finally, with a little help from my friends, decided to just go simple and fix it later.  In my excitement I forgot to put an apostrophe in my last name!  Nevertheless, I have jumped the hurdle.  The blog is open and ready to go.  My mind is swimming with ideas and I am so excited.  I'm sure many changes and improvements are soon to come.

While the misspell in my title will drive me crazy, it is a reminder to not let one little unknown stop me from accomplishing things.  Life goes on, you can either go with it, or get stuck in the blank space.

Ready....Set.....GO!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am excited to follow you through your blog!! You are incredible to find time to do this with all on your plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, you are incredible. If I recall correctly you already have some great ideas for names. I do believe both of those would be appropriate and amusing.

    ReplyDelete